Our Dental Membership Plan is here!
When families can’t afford dental care or don’t have an employer that offers it, they skip it. Unfortunately, about 130 million Americans lack private dental coverage.
- 22 percent of children between ages 1 and 17
- 40 percent of adults between 21 and 64
- 70 percent of seniors age 65 and older
Without dental coverage, most are discouraged from obtaining proper diagnostic, preventive, and restorative care.
We know that understanding dental insurance is daunting, and we want to help our community members, families, and local businesses to cut out the middle men, fight big insurance, and access a plan that allows everyone to afford quality dental care.
- Patient brings insurance
- We correspond with patients and their employers regarding additional benefits
- Patient receives care and pays copay
- We send claims to insurance company
- Insurance company sends correspondence
- We respond to correnspondence
- If all goes well, we get paid several months later.
- Patient pays low monthly membership fee
- Comes for preventive care visits all year for $0
- Everyone’s Happy!
Join Our Membership Club
We value your loyalty. For our patients without insurance, we’ve launched our membership club to simplify payments for preventative care. Our loyal members also save money on treatment.